Saturday, July 5, 2014

Growing Up

I am really proud of the fillies right now. Neck reigning is coming along very nicely, we are teaching them to sidepass and they're getting it, their canter circles are getting better, and their stops are getting better too. I have had a very successful week with them. Aleythia and I have also started them on the pole and barrel pattern. It's really fun. Mostly for me. I don't think they like the arena very much. I'm thinkin we'll go trail riding today.
I rode Misstack bareback yesterday. That was fun. I even cantered through poles. I didn't try that around barrels. When she canters around barrels it gets a little rocky. Which probably means I should fix it....
I really need to put pictures up. The fillies have grown so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment