Friday, September 14, 2012

REALLY!!!!????

I took Misstack on her mini trail ride, and I got past the fence line and she did NOT want to go any further. There was a drain pipe in front of her and when she looked at it she would back up a good twenty to thirty feet. I got her going forward again after she was done backing up every single time... which was about five times until she started backing up a little less each time. Well, I got her to stand near the drain pipe and got off. I led her infront of the pipe then  loneged her around the pipe, and infront of it. Then we went across someone's driveway to the other ditch and another drain pipe. There I loosened the sinch got the apple, and gave it to her. She stood pretty nicely next to that pipe. After a little bit, we walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment