Monday, August 12, 2013

Evil Lovable Horse!

I didn't even tell you guys about the funniest part of Sunday! I must make amends.
I was sitting on Santana behind the arena, all ready, with my number on the saddle blanket, and Santana warmed up, and Aleythia was next to me on Frosty. I look over at Frosty and she is chewing on paper. I laugh and was just like, "Were did you get that?" I look down at my number and it's half gone! "You little ..!!!!!" She just looks at me like, "the paper's good".
When I was first getting Santana all saddled up, I put the saddle blanket on him, and went to go get my saddle, and when I come back out of the trailer, the saddle blanket is on the ground, and Frosty is just like "I am innocent, and I am cute." The saddle blanket went back on Santana and I was just about to throw the saddle on, and the saddle blanket starts getting pulled away. I grab it real quick, and we commence a tug o' war, and I yell at Frosty, "No!!! Bad Horsey!!"
Later that day we were standing around and Frosty was a couple feet away, and then I hear a rip. I look down and there's Frosty eating the rest of my number! I didn't even hear her come over!
I had just completed barrels, and had picked up my white, fourth place ribbon, and I didn't want to hold it, so I stuck it on Frosty's halter, and she immediately tries to bite it, but she can't reach it. It'll be fine then, right? No. A little while later she is being led a way and I see white ribbon sticking out the side of her mouth. "Frosty's eating my ribbon!" Aleythia gets it away from her and the bottom half is green. The little devil. Frosty's all like, "Hey! where's my snack!"
Aleythia was describing Frosty to one of my sisters and this is what she said, "Frosty would walk into hell out of curiosity."

No comments:

Post a Comment