Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Photoshoot Day!!!

Today was amazing! Aleythia didn't have quite as much fun as I did because Toffie was being a butt, but Dash was brilliant! We trail rode to Heritage Acres and got pictures taken. Mostly bareback. I can't wait to see the pictures!! I cantered Dash bareback! It was a lot of fun. When I fist asked her to canter she bucked and reared a little bit, but I stayed on, and she figured out it was okay. We were cantering all over the place after that. I've cantered all of the fillies bareback except Toffie. Aleythia tried doing it today, but she reared and did that little spin move and Aleythia fell off.
We are slowly realizing that Toffie needs a lot more work than we originally thought. She is scared of everything. We need to do a whole lot more desensitizing. And we need to do it every day. Currently we are brain storming.

No comments:

Post a Comment