Friday, November 2, 2012

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...

Well, it turns out that Toffy is just full of worms.
Terry took her to the vet and they discovered that she had worms. He got home around 3:00 and I was standing in the paddock and when he stepped out of his truck with four dewormer things.
He was telling that when he went up to the vet Toffy loaded really nice, walked out nice, and loaded up real nice when they were ready to go home. He said that there was a guy there with a couple horses there and he commented on Toffy. He said, "She's going to be really big!" Then Terry asked me how much I thought Toffy weighed. I guessed 700 pounds. He says "you're right, she's 710."
We gave Toffy two different kinds of dewormer and then went over to a hay bale, and I am happy to announce that she has her appetite back. We caught the other three fillies and gave them two different kinds of dewormer and then fed them supper.
Terry was like, "It just makes me mad, because I was going to deworm them. I just wanted to wait until we had a good freeze." Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

No comments:

Post a Comment