Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Curious Horse Took Over

I have to say. I am impressed.  Dash was brilliant! She was more than brilliant! She acted like she went to shows all the time. Granted she was whinnying on and off, but she wasn't going crazy. The first thing she wanted to do after getting out of the trailer was eat. I lead her around, we watched the games for a little while, walked up a small hill. She was fantastic! I saddled her up got on and followed Santana. When Blacky and Santana had to go run I lead Dash over to them and stood by the gate. We had brought an eight month old pup too and she was enthralled by it. The dog was not quite as enthused.
Terry pointed Dash and me out to someone. I have no idea who he was. That happens a lot to me. I'll be walking to Terry's with Aleythia and we'll pass an older couple and they'll be like, "Hey, aren't you the girls that ride Terry's horses?' and we'll be like, "Yep." I have no idea who you are.
I was just sittin on Dash by the trailer and she was making a general nuisance of herself. Sticking her head into the front of the trailer, watchin the dog, and trying to steal the dog's water. It made me laugh. I threw my sweater onto one of the saddle stands and she didn't blink an eye. Threw my Gatorade into the trailer didn't faze her. Usually horses freak out when you throw something off their back.
Right before we left for home I walked Dash around by herself. I even got her to trot.
I tried to get the dog to lead Dash. She almost did. She grabbed the rope in her mouth and started pulling, and Dash took one step, but then the dog gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment